CALLING ALL PARK MANAGERS AND OPEN SPACE PLANNERS
As part of the Qld Parks and Leisure Conference we have organised a ½ day Parks Forum on Wednesday 29th May. 2019 from 10am to 12.30pm.
This 2.5 hour forum has been organised for senior managers and planners to discuss key emerging issues for parks managers as well as review some of the solutions being implemented across the state.
The forum program is as below:
- Welcome and introductions by Martin Lambert
- Minimum design standards for effective tender analysis presented by Marke Jennings-Temple (SPORTENG)
- OPTION 1 - Emerging open space planning frameworks (brief review of new approaches)
- OPTION 2 - Discussion on infrastructure funding challenges
- OPTION 1 - Emergence of park based fitness and implications for planners and managers
- OPTION 2 - Alternative Topic: Staffing and skill challenges for parks managers
- New tactics in operational maintenance/works planning
- Burning Issues for Parks Managers presented by Geordie Lascelles
- Future forums followed by lunch
Attendance is free with full conference registration or if only attending the forum.
This session is sponsored by SPORTENG.
DOWNLOAD THE PARK MANAGERS FORUM FLYER as at 27.05.2019