CALLING ALL PARK MANAGERS AND OPEN SPACE PLANNERS
As part of the Qld Parks and Leisure Conference we have organised a ½ day Parks Forum on Wednesday 29th May. 2019 from 10am to 12.30pm.
This 2.5 hour forum has been organised for senior managers and planners to discuss key emerging issues for parks managers as well as review some of the solutions being implemented across the state.
The forum will cover:
- Emerging Open Space Planning Frameworks (brief review of new approaches)
- Discussion on Infrastructure Funding challenges
- A chance to have a recent Master Plan or Strategy peer reviewed- (please advise if you wish to submit a document)
- Emergence of Park based fitness and implications for planners and managers
- New tactics in operational maintenance/works planning
Attendance is free with full conference registration or if only attending the forum.
This session is sponsored by Sporteng