ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2019!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their presentations. We are looking forward to you being part of an exciting conference.
- Leisure tourism facilities
- Foreshore recreation facilities
- Regional facility development
- Commemorative features in parks and by roadsides
- Garden landscapes as leisure activities
- Green infrastructure
- Trail maintenance
Key DatesAbstracts Open: Monday 19th November 2019
- The invitation to submit an Abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference.
- Speakers will have the option to register and attend the Conference for a reduced rate (speaker rate).
- You may submit more than one Abstract.
- Although many presentations use PowerPoint, its use is not a prerequisite. We encourage presenters to use other media such as film, photos etc.
- Presentations will be delivered as addresses of 20 minutes duration. Presenters are encouraged to allow for and promote discussion.
- Presentations, workshops and panel sessions may be extended on application.
- Abstracts with a rural context and/or a parks focus are strongly encouraged
- Sessions which incorporate substantial delegate interaction are strongly encouraged
- Abstracts with a focus on projects are encouraged
- Abstracts should focus on key learnings from the project and not simply be a summary of a project process and outcomes
- Workshops are strongly encouraged